Dremel® MM730 and MM910 Accessories Fact Sheet
The MM730 Contour Sander accessory is the first Dremel oscillating tool accessory designed for contour sanding. It provides ultra-smooth results on a variety of wood and has five unique contour shapes, allowing you to bring new life to old objects with a multitude of intricate grooves and contours. Sandpaper tubes are available in three grit options, coarse: 80 grit, medium: 120 grit and fine: 240 grit.
MM730 Product Features
- Unique sanding contours let you tackle detailed restoration projects that previously weren't possible with an oscillating tool
- Bring new life to old items around the house, such as wood furniture, stair rails, spindles and more
- Quick change accessory release lets you quickly change contours without tools
- Sandpaper tubes slip easily over all contours and can be rotated 360° for reuse and longer life
The MM910 60 Grit Diamond Paper accessory is perfect for removing tough materials such as cement, masonry, stone, plaster and thin-set mortar. Featuring 60 grit diamond abrasive, the MM910 can also remove paint or oil stains from driveways, excess mortar from bricks and rust from patio furniture. (Requires MM11 or MM14 hook and loop pad accessory.)
MM910 Product Features
- Designed for light grinding, shaping and smoothing
- Ideal for use on masonry, thin-set, mortar and rust
- Preparing the surface for tile replacement is also a common application for this accessory
- Ideal for removing paint or oil stains from driveways, excess mortar from bricks and rust from patio furniture
Dremel MM730 and MM910 are available nationwide now at Home Depot, Lowe's and Amazon.com.
# # #
Editor’s Note: Dremel® is a registered brand name and is used as an adjective to describe the products made by the Dremel brand.