Dremel® 4200 High-Performance Rotary Tool with EZ Change™ Fact Sheet
Dremel 4200 EZ Change
The Dremel® brand is introducing the most innovative and advanced rotary tool in the market with the high performance Dremel 4200 rotary tool featuring the patented Dremel EZ Change™ system. The Dremel 4200 is the only rotary tool that allows users to change accessories completely wrench-free for fast and convenient accessory changes without having to take time away from the task at hand. With its high performance motor designed for the most challenging applications, and precise control at all speeds, the new tool requires less effort to complete a broad range of tasks. The Dremel 4200 is compatible with all Dremel accessories and attachments and offers new features not found in any other corded rotary tool in the market.
Performance and Features
- The patented EZ Change mechanism on the Dremel 4200 allows the fastest and easiest accessory change of any rotary tool.
- The integrated pull lever system of the EZ Change mechanism replaces the standard collet nut and allows accessory change without the use of a wrench.
- The Dremel 4200 has a high performance motor, variable speed (5,000–35,000 RPM) for maximum accessory versatility and precise tool control, and larger vents for more air flow for improved cooling.
- Electronic feedback automatically adjusts motor power and speed as needed.
Versatility and Design
- Classic pencil grip nose piece for better control, while a soft 360-degree grip around the tool ensures comfort during extended use.
- The separate On/Off switch retains speed setting for ease of use.
- Variable speed for greater versatility (5,000–35,000 RPM).
- Removable, changeable motor brushes for a longer lifetime.
- Durable, seven-foot rubber cord for versatility and flexibility in workspaces.
- The Dremel 4200 tool is part of the highest-value rotary tool kit available, with six attachments and 40 genuine Dremel accessories, ensuring users can tackle nearly any application.
- Catalog number 4200-6/40:
- 678 Circle Cutter
- A550 Shield
- 565 Cutting Guide
- 675 Gardening Tool Sharpener
- A576 Sanding/Grinding Guide
- A577 Detailers Grip
- Adapter and Drive Coupling for additional attachments not included in the kit (225 Flexshaft, 575 Right Angle, 670 Minisaw)
- EZ407 EZ Drum mandrel
- 408 ½" 60 Grit Sanding (6 pcs.)
- 432 ½” 120 Grit Sanding (6 pcs.)
- 445 ½" 240 Grit Sanding (6 pcs.)
- EZ402 EZ Lock Mandrel
- EZ411 EZ Lock Sanding Disc – Coarse (3 pcs.)
- EZ 412 EZ Lock Sanding Disc – Medium (3 pcs.)
- EZ 413 EZ Lock Sanding Disc – Fine (3 pcs.)
- EZ409 Thin Cut 1 1/2" Wheel
- EZ456 Metal 1 1/2" Cut-Off Wheel
- 107 1/8" Engraving HS Cutter
- 191 1/8" High-Speed Cutter
- 561 Sabrecut (Spiral) Bit (ZBSC5)
- 8193 5/8" Aluminum Oxide
- 84922 3/16" Silicon Carbide
- 932 3/8" Aluminum Oxide
- 403 Brush Wheel
- 428 Carbon Brush Wheel
- 150 1/8" Drill Bit
The Dremel 4200 High-Performance Rotary Tool with EZ Change will be available beginning December 12, 2012 on Amazon.com, and in January 2013 at most hardware and home improvement centers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $129.99 USD and $149.99 CAD.
# # #
Editor’s Note: Dremel® is a registered brand name and is used as an adjective to describe the products made by the Dremel brand.