DREMEL® 4300 FACT SHEET
The new Dremel 4300 is the brand’s most versatile rotary tool that is incredibly time efficient for crafters, hobbyists, remodelers and DIYers alike. Thanks to the universal three-jaw chuck, the Dremel 4300 is compatible with every Dremel attachment and accessory regardless of size. This means it does not require the use of additional hand tools to change accessories, saving time and hassle. This also gives the tool the ability to tackle an impressive variety of applications, taking the guesswork out of finding the right tool-accessory combo during projects.
Dremel® 4300 Product Features and Strengths:
- Universal 3-jaw chuck for easy accessory changes
- Pivot light rotates to illuminate your project even in difficult to reach spaces
- Cooler and 29% quieter operation compared to the Dremel 4000 rotary tool
- Powerful motor for maximum performance in demanding applications
- Compatible with ALL Dremel rotary tool attachments and accessories (Some applications require the use of a collet system, included in kit)
- Variable-speed with electronic feedback for consistent performance in all applications
- Separate on/off switch and speed control dial for added convenience between jobs
- Replaceable motor brushes extend tool life
- Two premium kit editions with different selections of attachments, accessories and storage features
The Dremel 4300 is available online and in store at select retail locations (Standard Edition MSRP $119.99 USD, Platinum Edition MSRP $199.99). For more information, visit www.Dremel.com.
# # #
Editor’s Note: Dremel® is a registered brand name and is used as an adjective to describe the products made by the Dremel brand.