Dremel® Fortiflex™ 9100 Heavy Duty Flex Shaft Tool
Dremel 9100 Fortiflex Heavy Duty Flex Shaft Tool Kit
The Dremel brand is introducing a powerful new rotary tool to its line—the Dremel 9100 Fortiflex. The Fortiflex heavy duty flex shaft tool is designed specifically for users engaging in detail projects requiring both power and precision. The tool's 2.5 Amp (1/5 HP) motor and flexible shaft make it great for power carving, woodworking, jewelry making and metalworking projects.
Power and Precision
- The tool features a powerful 2.5 Amp motor that delivers the required torque at slow speeds, while running smoothly and ensuring a longer life.
- The heavy duty flex shaft adds control to precision projects, as it removes the weight of the tool from the user's hand.
- A variable speed foot pedal frees up the user's hands, and boasts a speed range of zero to 23,000 RPM.
- A three-jaw chuck holds the bit securely and accommodates any size accessory with a shank size up to 5/32" (4.0 mm).
- An interchangeable hand piece is compatible with previously offered Dremel flex shaft tools. Made of solid aluminum for durability, the precision hand piece features a grooved grip for a steady, secure feel.
Catalog Number: 9100-21
The Dremel 9100 Fortiflex heavy duty flex shaft tool is available at select industrial and woodworking tool retailers nationwide, for an MSRP of $239 USD.
# # #
Editor’s Note: Dremel® is a registered brand name and is used as an adjective to describe the products made by the Dremel brand.