Dremel Moto-Saw slicing wooden molding
The Dremel® brand is introducing the Moto-Saw™, an innovative cutting tool for hobbyists, crafters and light DIYers. The Dremel Moto-Saw is the only tool that goes from a stationary scroll saw to a handheld portable coping saw with the touch of a button. Compact, lightweight and easy to use, the Moto-Saw is an exciting new solution for completing craft, hobby and household projects, from model building to woodworking and light repairs.
Performance and Features
- Two convenient saws in one—a stationary yet easily portable scroll saw for bench-top or kitchen table-top use, and a lightweight, detachable handheld coping saw.
- Fast clamp base quickly attaches to various sizes of tables, benches and other surfaces. With the push of a button, the easy-to-detach coping saw allows the tool to be used in hand.
- An auto-tensioning QuickChange™ mechanism allows users to quickly switch blades without a wrench, while also keeping the blade taught, reducing the need to make blade adjustments.
- Four different saw blades, developed exclusively for this tool, allow the Moto-Saw to easily and precisely cut through a variety of materials, including wood, laminate, plastic and thin metal.
- Included dust port adapter attaches most household vacuum cleaners to the Moto-Saw, keeping the work space clean and maintaining a clear line of sight.
Versatility and Design
- Slim, ergonomic comfort grip handle and lightweight design (total kit weight of 2.4 pounds) allows users to spend more time enjoying their favorite hobbies and crafts.
- Quiet high-speed motor with variable speed (1,500–2,250 SPM) control ensures optimal cutting in a variety of materials.
- Extra-long, nine-foot cord allows ample mobility when tackling projects.
Dremel Moto-Saw Tool Kit
- The Dremel Moto-Saw tool is part of convenient kit that includes one attachment and 10 genuine Dremel accessories, ensuring users can tackle nearly any cutting application. The Moto-Saw kit comes in a durable storage case for superior attachment and accessory organization and tool kit portability.
- Catalog number MS20-01
- MS60 Dust Port Adapter fits standard shop and household vacuums
- MS50 Side Cutting Blade
- MS51 Wood and Plastic Blade (4)
- MS52 Fine Wood Blade (4)
- MS53 Metal Blade
The Dremel Moto-Saw (MS20-01) will be available beginning in January 2013 on Amazon.com, and at Lowe's home improvement centers, for a suggested retail price of $99.99 USD and $199.99 CAD.
Additional Metal (MS53), Fine Wood (MS52), and Wood and Plastic (MS51) saw blades are available at hardware retailers throughout the U.S. for a suggested price of $6.99 USD and $8.99 CAD.
# # #
Editor’s Note: Dremel® is a registered brand name and is used as an adjective to describe the products made by the Dremel brand.