Dremel® Ultra-Saw™ (US40) Fact Sheet
The new Dremel® Ultra-Saw™ multi-saw tool goes beyond the expected. Ultra-Saw offers the advanced DIYer and pro user a more powerful tool to take on difficult applications — from cutting and flush cuts to resurfacing projects. With more power, improved metal guards and longer lasting drivetrain than the category leading Dremel SawMax™, the Ultra-Saw is designed to cut through tough material like metal, tile, plastic, masonry and wood.
Dremel Ultra-Saw Product Features:
- Ultra-Saw 3-in-1 functionality goes beyond the expected:
- Cutting: Multiple cutting wheel options ensure ultra-versatility for cutting wood, tile, laminate flooring, PVC and plastic.
- Flush cutting: A dome-shaped wheel and carbide abrasive facilitate efficient flush cuts in doorjambs and baseboards.
- Surface prep: Specially designed surface prep wheels remove paint, rust and thinset from wood, metal and concrete/brick.
- Increased power and performance with 7.5 amp motor and 4-inch abrasive wheels
- Added durability due to metal foot and guard, which also improves stability and control during difficult applications and lengthy cuts, and improved drivetrain that lasts 3x longer than the Saw-Max
- Adjustable depth for cutting a variety of material thicknesses
- Auxiliary handle for additional control and comfort during surface prep applications
- Onboard dust extraction port to maintain a clean workplace
- Lock-on button for comfort during extended use
- Ultra-Saw system includes seven cutting blade variations, two surface prep blade options, auxiliary handle and storage bag
Catalog Number: US40-01
The Dremel Ultra-Saw, including three cutting blades, a surfacing blade, handle and storage bag, is available nationwide May 2014 at Home Depot and Lowe's and online at Amazon.com for an MSRP of $129.99 USD.
# # #
Editor’s Note: Dremel® is a registered brand name and is used as an adjective to describe the products made by the Dremel brand.