Dremel® Multi-Max™ MM20 Oscillating Tool System
Dremel Multi-Max MM20
Dremel® is taking its oscillating tools up a notch. A new, high-performance tool with expanded application capabilities, the Dremel Multi-Max™ MM20 Oscillating Tool System allows do-it-yourself enthusiasts to easily and comfortably tackle a wide variety of materials and applications, making traditionally complicated projects accessible for the everyday homeowner. Homeowners can Repair. Remodel. Restore.™ like never before with the powerful new addition to the Dremel oscillating tool system.
- The MM20’s powerful 2.3 amp motor enhances tool performance and is 50 percent more powerful than the current Multi-Max, allowing for faster, more efficient cuts in a variety of materials
- With a variable speed range from 10,000 – 21,000 oscillations per minute (OPM), the Multi-Max MM20 offers the ability to complete applications with detail, precision and optimal performance
- A separate on/off switch and speed control retain speed settings for ease of use and the perfect speed every time
- The brand’s Quick Fit™ accessory interface makes accessory changes twice as fast as similar oscillating tool systems
- The Multi-Max MM20 is compatible with all current Dremel oscillating accessories and boasts new, larger accessories designed to accommodate the tool’s increased performance
- Accessories with longer and wider dimensions facilitate the MM20’s added cutting depth and width, allowing users to cut through more material in a shorter amount of time. These new blades make precise cuts through tough materials such as hard woods and framing lumber and can even slice 2x4s
- The Multi-Max MM20 boasts a sleek, industrial design as well as strategic vent locations and a larger fan for efficient performance
- A new motor and upgraded fan design enable the MM20 to run smooth and cool, making handling over an extended period of time more comfortable than ever
- Ergonomically designed, the Multi-Max MM20 features a narrowed, soft grip zone and light body for enhanced comfort
- An extended length, 7-foot rubber cord allows users to easily maneuver the tool while cutting, sanding, scraping, grinding and removing grout within any workspace
- Open Market:
- MM70W Sand Paper (5)
- MM11 Hook and Loop Pad
- MM610 Flexible Scraper Blade
- New MM480 HCS Flush-Cut Blade
The Dremel Multi-Max MM20 will be available in September 2011 at most hardware and home improvement centers nationwide for an SRP of $99.99 USD and $119 CAD.
# # #
Editor’s Note: Dremel® is a registered brand name and is used as an adjective to describe the products made by the Dremel brand.