Dremel® Multi-Max™ MM30 Oscillating Tool Fact Sheet
Dremel Multi-Max MM30 with wrench that stores on the tool
The Dremel® brand is expanding its line of Multi-Max™ oscillating tools with the new-to-market Dremel Multi-Max MM30. The MM30 features an increased oscillation angle, offering a 14 percent faster cutting speed than its predecessor, the MM20. The highly versatile MM30 is the perfect tool for repairing, remodeling and restoring.
- The MM30 uses an oscillating motion for precision, control and versatility of applications.
- The tool features the widest speed range of any oscillating tool in the market, with variable speeds from 10,000 to 23,000 RPM
- The Dremel MM30 offers a powerful 2.5 AMP motor, similar to most professional oscillating tools in the market.
- The MM30 kit offers one of the highest accessory piece counts available, with 15 accessories.
- The MM30 features a magnetic interface that holds the accessory while the user is tightening the clamping screw. This makes changing accessories significantly quicker and easier.
- With the Dremel MM30, users no longer have to worry about losing their wrench. The MM30 has an integrated wrench on the tool so users can quickly and easily change accessories.
- At 2.7 lbs., the Dremel MM30 delivers pro performance at a comfortable weight. Comparable tools are 25 to 50 percent heavier in weight.
Catalog number: MM30-01
The Dremel Multi-Max MM30 is available on Amazon.com, and will be available October 1, 2013 at Lowe's and Menards locations nationwide, for an MSRP of $99.99 USD.
# # #
Editor’s Note: Dremel® is a registered brand name and is used as an adjective to describe the products made by the Dremel brand.