Dremel® MM430 Multi-Knife Accessory Fact Sheet
Dremel MM430 Multi-Knife
The Dremel® brand is expanding its line of Dremel® Multi-Max™ accessories with the introduction of a new, multipurpose blade to the market, the Dremel® MM430 Multi-Knife. The Dremel MM430 provides do-it-yourself enthusiasts and pros with an ideal solution for cutting flexible materials with a Dremel Multi-Max oscillating tool.
- The MM430 Multi-Knife is the only blade in the market that allows users to hold the material while cutting.
- Enables users to make quick cuts on a variety of difficult-to-cut, flexible materials.
- The MM430 is the first oscillating tool blade in the market designed to cut carpet, vinyl, boxes, shingles, foam, insulation and plastic.
- The dual push/pull blades allow users to cut in either direction.
- The Multi-Knife’s unique, hooked blade design permits one-handed cutting for easy use.
- Cuts carpet, plastics, vinyl, cardboard, foam, insulation and roofing materials.
Catalog number: MM430
The Dremel MM430 Multi-Knife accessory will be available starting June 1, 2012 at most hardware and home improvement centers nationwide for an MSRP of $14.99 USD and $19.99 CAD.
# # #
Editor’s Note: Dremel® is a registered brand name and is used as an adjective to describe the products made by the Dremel brand.