Dremel® MM435 Multi-Max Drywall Jab Saw Accessory Fact Sheet
Dremel MM435 Jab Saw
Dremel® is expanding its line of Dremel® Multi-Max accessories with the introduction of a new, fast-cutting oscillating blade to the market, the Dremel® MM435 Multi-Max Drywall Jab Saw. The Dremel MM435 provides do-it-yourself enthusiasts and pros with a superior solution for cutting drywall with a Multi-Max oscillating tool.
- The Dremel MM435 is the fastest cutting drywall blade available on the market.
- The Jab Saw offers the superior solution for making both straight and curved cuts in drywall while using a Multi-Max oscillating tool.
- The accessory is perfect for cutting out electrical boxes and recessed lighting.
- The MM435 is faster cutting than other oscillating drywall blades.
- The Jab Saw is the only oscillating blade that makes both straight and curved cuts in drywall.
- An offset hole pattern provides an optimal angle for cutting.
- The sharpened tip allows users to make easy plunge cuts.
Catalog number: MM435
The Dremel® MM435 Multi-Max Drywall Jab Saw accessory will be available starting June 1, 2012 at most hardware and home improvement centers nationwide for an MSRP $9.99 USD and $10.99 CAD.
# # #
Editor’s Note: Dremel® is a registered brand name and is used as an adjective to describe the products made by the Dremel brand.