Dremel 3000 Fact Sheet
The most popular Dremel® rotary tool got a makeover. Featuring innovative, user-requested upgrades to the tool’s design, function and ergonomics, the Dremel 3000 offers users a clear solution for all of their DIY, hobby and craft needs.
- New EZ Twist™ nose cap design features an integrated wrench that allows the nose cap to be used as a wrench to tighten accessories and eliminates the need for a separate wrench
- Compatible with all Dremel accessories and attachments, except the PL400 Planer Attachment and MS400 MultiSaw Attachment, so users can use the full functionality of the Dremel rotary tool system
- Replaceable motor brushes extend the tool’s life
- Tool features a new industrial, symmetrical design requested by rotary tool users during focus groups on tool ergonomics
- Trumpet-shaped nose cap facilitates a pencil grip tool hold
- Four-position collet lock allows for easier accessory changes
- Hanger bail is integrated into the tool design and out of the users’ way
- Shorter than its predecessor, the Dremel 300 Series, while achieving a 1.2 amp rating to provide users with even more versatility for precision and detailed work
- The combined on/off and sliding speed switch features an enhanced lever design for easier variable speed adjustment between 5,000 and 32,000 RPM
- Features a more efficient fan design and side vents for a cooler running tool
- Low noise and vibration offers users a comfortable tool experience for extended periods of time
- 360-degree soft grip and excellent tool balance offer comfort and control in all gripping styles
- Allows users to tackle applications including cutting, grinding, sanding, carving and polishing with ease
The Dremel 3000 will be available beginning in September 2011 at most hardware and home improvement centers nationwide for an SRP of $55 to $75 USD and $69 to $89 CAD.
# # #
Editor’s Note: Dremel® is a registered brand name and is used as an adjective to describe the products made by the Dremel brand.