Dremel Trio™ Fact Sheet
As the first tool of its kind, the new Dremel Trio allows do-it-yourselfers to perform the functions of many specialized tools with just one, versatile package. From the wall, to the table, to the floor, the Trio allows users to tackle multiple materials and planes without switching tools. With the Dremel Trio, it’s never been easier or more convenient to Cut. Sand. Rout.™ wherever your project demands.
- Cut: With powerful, 360-degree cutting technology and plunge-cut ability, the Trio makes quick and controlled cuts in wood, plastic, drywall, metal and wall tile
- Sand: The Trio allows users to go where they can’t with most other tools to manage intricate sanding and shaping details
- Rout: Add finishing touches, such as round or beveled edges, or cutout wording on a wooden surface without changing tools
- The Dremel Trio is the first multi-functional tool of its kind: a spiral jigsaw, edge sander and detail router all in one
- The Trio’s unique, 90-degree pivoting handle lets users adjust between horizontal or vertical surfaces without switching tools
- The Dremel Trio Tool system is complete with a full line of accessories and attachments to tackle countless projects in a variety of materials
- Available attachments include a vacuum attachment, compact depth guide, circle/edge guide
- The Dremel Trio offers a speed range of 10,000 – 20,000 rpm with a variable speed dial for greater versatility and optimal control
- The Dremel Trio has a non-marring base that protects delicate work pieces
- A telescoping foot provides accurate depth control while cutting, sanding and routing
- With an on-board dust extraction attachment, the Trio maintains a clean workplace during use
- At half the weight and one-third the size of a jigsaw, the Dremel Trio is a compact, light and approachable tool that’s easy to maneuver
- Lock-on button and multiple grip zones offer added comfort through extended use
- The Trio’s 90-degree pivoting handle helps users maintain a strong grip for added control and accuracy during any application
The Dremel Trio will be available nationwide at all hardware and home improvement centers including Home Depot, Lowe’s and Amazon.com, beginning September 2010 for a suggested retail price of $99.99 USD and $119 CAD.
# # #
Editor’s Note: Dremel® is a registered brand name and is used as an adjective to describe the products made by the Dremel brand.