VACUUM-POWERED DREMEL® VRT1 FACT SHEET
The new Dremel VRT1 is the first and only shop vacuum-powered rotary tool available on the market. Its combination of a shop vacuum and a versatile, turbine-powered rotary tool efficiently "cuts out the cleanup," improving workspace cleanliness and keeping airborne debris to a minimum. Users will enjoy uninterrupted project time thanks to powerful dust intake ports that eliminate debris while the tool is in use. Ideal for projects from woodcarving and sanding to stone carving, glass etching or drywall cutting and drilling, the VRT1 is the solution to working with dust-producing materials.
Dremel® VRT1 Product Features and Strengths:
- Dual fans create power and rotation to drive the accessory and allow dust into the shop vacuum
- Can be used with a wet/dry vacuum with 110 CFM or greater
- Sand, carve, etch, engrave, drill and more using your favorite rotary tool accessories while reducing airborne debris
- Connects with 1¼" shop vacuum hoses and adapters to transform your shop vacuum into a versatile, turbine-powered rotary tool
- Speed control for greater tool versatility and adjustment of accessory speed
- On/off control lets you stop the tool but keep the vacuum running
- Vacuum hose port for easy connection and cleaning that works with most common shop vacuums
- Compatible with the majority of existing Dremel accessories
- Pen Grip offers 360° grip zone for comfort, control and precision
The Dremel VRT1 is available online beginning April 1, 2015 and can be found in store at Lowe's beginning August 1, 2015 (MSRP $29.99 USD). For more information, visit www.dremel.com.
# # #
Editor’s Note: Dremel® is a registered brand name and is used as an adjective to describe the products made by the Dremel brand.