Dremel 4000 Fact Sheet
Taking rotary tool technology to a whole new level, the Dremel® 4000 offers do-it-yourselfers, woodworkers and hobbyists the brand’s highest performing and most versatile corded rotary tool yet. With added features that reflect consumers’ most asked-for improvements, the Dremel 4000 does it all, better™.
- Variable speed range: 5,000 to 35,000 rpm
- The Dremel 4000 is the only Dremel rotary tool compatible with all Dremel accessories and attachments, including the MS400 MultiSaw Attachment and PL400 Planer Attachment
Two exclusive new attachments will debut with the Dremel 4000: the Detailer’s Grip and the Sanding/Grinding Guide
- Detailer’s Grip: Enables the addition of a pistol grip to the tool and facilitates added control
- Sanding/Grinding Guide: Allows users to guide a work piece to a securely mounted rotary tool or guide the tool along the edge of a flat or beveled surface
- New motor that requires less effort to complete tasks
- Replaceable motor brushes extend the motor life and a larger fan motor keeps the tool cool
- A new electronic feedback control offers consistent power, as it senses workloads and adjusts to maintain tool speed
- A slim, sleek design with a 360-degree grip zone and an additional pencil grip nose cap enables added comfort and stability
- A separate on/off switch and speed dial are strategically placed so as not to interfere with the grip
- The speed dial features easy-to-read speed settings for accurate dialing
- An innovative shaft lock mechanism lets users lock the output shaft quickly when changing accessories
The Dremel 4000 will be available in October 2009 at most hardware and home improvement centers nationwide for an SRP of $79 to $149 USD and $99.99 to $179.99 CAD.
# # #
Editor’s Note: Dremel® is a registered brand name and is used as an adjective to describe the products made by the Dremel brand.