Dremel 8200 Fact Sheet
Highest Performance Cordless Rotary Tool Available 'Does It All, Unplugged.'™
For the first time, the Dremel® brand is unplugging high-performance corded rotary tool technology and making it portable in the Dremel 8200 cordless rotary tool. By combining the best of both worlds – the performance of a corded tool and the convenience and flexibility of a cordless tool, the Dremel 8200 Does It All, Unplugged™.
- Variable speed range: 5,000 to 30,000 rpm
- The Dremel 8200 is the only cordless Dremel rotary tool compatible with all Dremel accessories and attachments, including the high-performance MS400 MultiSaw Attachment and PL400 Planer Attachment
- An enhanced 360-degree grip zone with soft grip enables comfort and stability
- A separate on/off switch and sliding speed-switch are strategically placed so as not to interfere with the grip zone
- The sliding speed-switch features easy-to-read number increments that correspond directly to tool speed
- An innovative shaft lock mechanism lets users lock the output shaft quickly when changing accessories
- New, high-performance motor and 12VMAX Lithium-Ion™ battery facilitate maximum performance at all speeds
- The Dremel 8200 has a speed-of-cut that is two times faster than the leading cordless rotary tool
- A new, one-hour charger is the fastest charger ever offered by Dremel
- Battery fuel gauge on the tool allows users to keep track of battery life remaining before a charge is needed
- The Dremel 8200 provides corded performance in a cordless package, allowing users to complete high-performance projects in the places they find most convenient
- The Dremel 8200 will be available in April 2010 at most hardware and home improvement centers nationwide for an SRP of $99 to $139 USD and $129 to $169 CAD.
# # #
Editor’s Note: Dremel® is a registered brand name and is used as an adjective to describe the products made by the Dremel brand.